Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Working Means Lunch Breaks

Oh my gosh I am a working woman now. I’ve been working from home for years, but the last couple of days I’ve gone into the office and I have to admit, it ain’t so bad. Everyone is nice and it’s fun getting out of the house.

Today I had lunch at McDonald’s. Those fries were the best things I’d ever tasted, especially compared to the salads and leftovers I usually have at home. They had the perfect amount of salt. When you work from home, these little differences are a treat. I know if I did it everyday I’d be miserable, but I savored those fries and that fish sandwich today like it was a Henry the 8th spread.

Since I am dog tired, I’m going to filch some humor from emails. Silly, but not as silly as me continuing to type when my head keeps sinking toward the keyboard and I don’t even realize it until it bangs against the space bar and makes a noise.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea....does that mean that one out 
of five enjoys it? 
 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 
Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread
 to begin with? 
 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~If people from Poland are called Poles, then why aren't people from 
Holland called Holes? 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the 
others here for? *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 
 If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? ? 
 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 
What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men? 
 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 
I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons 
and forks, so I wondered what Chinese mothers use. Toothpicks? 
 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? 
What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they 
just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen 
can look for them while they deliver the mail? 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Can't eat Beef, Mad cow.... Can't eat chicken . bird flu 

Can't eat eggs .. Salmonella 

Can't eat pork .. fears that bird flu will infect piggies 

Can't eat fish ... heavy metals in the 
waters has poisoned their meat 

Can't eat fruits and veggies ... insecticides and herbicides 

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! M
 M M M M M
 M 
M 
M 
M 
M 

I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!! Chocolate is a Vegetable ** Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans. Bean = vegetable. ** Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar BEETS. ** Both of them are plants, in the vegetable category. 
Thus, chocolate is a vegetable. ** **To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, 
which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food. ** Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want. **

Remember - - -

"STRESSED" spelled backward is "DESSERTS"

No comments:

Post a Comment